I’ve amassed quite the collection of chicken recipes on this site, and decided it was time to bring them all to one place in this low carb chicken recipes roundup!
These are some of my very FAVORITE low carb recipes, crossing genres from soup to curry to salads to pizza crust! There is a recipe for everyone on this page, and my hope is this quick go-to list will make your low carb journey even easier and more flavorful!
Let’s be honest, chicken can be bland and boring. But this list of low carb chicken recipes is here to change that! Making chicken delicious, flavor-packed, and a meal you actually look forward to eating all over again!
Chicken is naturally low in carbs, so to make these recipes as tasty as possible, we’ll rely on a few other low carb ingredients.
Here are the 38 best low carb chicken recipes:
In our house, it’s never too hot for low carb soup. Not when you have FLAVORFUL, zesty, warm you from the inside out kinda recipes like these low carb chicken recipes!
There is a bowl of chicken soup for every flu, cold, chilly day or just because they’re so dang heartwarming!!!
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup. With loads of lemon, kale, and herbs, this is the soup you need to turn that cold around!
- Thai Chicken Soup. What makes this soup special is the Thai flavors, coco milk, and ZOODLES! Keeping this dish low carb without skimping on flavor.
- Low Carb Chicken Soup. Nothing warms the heart and the soul quite like homemade low carb chicken soup. Flavorful, fragrant, and freezes well for the ultimate keto meal prep.
- Keto Chicken and Dumplings is pure lip smackin’ comfort food without the extra carbs and gluten! Simmer up a batch today! Even carb-lovers will be addicted!
- Chicken Curry Soup. Ohh my word, coconut milk mixed with just the right herbs and spices, not only is this dish delish, it’s a well-rounded meal with a myriad of veggies and loads of protein!
Crisp, fresh greens combined with tender chicken and creative accessories?? This list has got you covered with almost every kind of low carb chicken salad recipe you can dream up.
The great news for us low carb-ers is that the basic chicken salad ingredients are low in carbs! So we get to be creative:
- Pesto Chicken Salad. Pesto mixed with EVERYTHING is delicious, so it should come as no surprise that pesto chicken salad is one of the tastiest ways to work up this kitchen classic!
- Canned Chicken Salad. When you need a quick, healthy option to add a little variety and a touch of sunshine to your lunch try this amazing canned chicken salad recipe.
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad is a creamy concoction of veggies, feta cheese, and succulent chicken with the warm undertones of dill to up the yum factor!
- Tarragon Chicken Salad has fresh herbs, summer textures, and a dash of vanilla to guide you through a flavor journey of deliciousness!
- Avocado Chicken Salad is a non-mayo based culinary delight that comes together in one bowl with time to spare so you can savor the flavor slowly!
Take your low carb chicken recipes to another level with these amazing stuffed versions! Full of cheeeese and low carb veggies, stuffed chicken breast is one of our family’s favorite ways to enjoy low carb chicken recipes!
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken. This has the yummy, comforting, scrumptious flavors while being elevated to dinner party standards and meeting all the necessary benchmarks of healthy recipes.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Stuffing is succulent chicken breast stuffed with a savory wholesome blend of flavors that’s on the table in an hour.
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken. I find that Mediterranean chicken recipes taste just like being on vacation – one bite and I’m transported, sipping wine and eating healthy recipes outside on a veranda!
- Lasagna Stuffed Chicken. There’s nothing quite as satisfying as lasagna stuffed chicken! Stuffed with gooey cheese and mouthwatering tomato sauce, once you taste it, you’ll be craving it always!
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken. With low carb chicken recipes, you look for specially curated ingredients to make the dish come together memorably, and this asparagus stuffed chicken gets it all right.
Getting ready to grill or bake? These delicious chicken marinade recipes will help make sure your chicken stays juicy, moist, AND flavor-packed!
- Asian Chicken Marinade. Take one bite, and I guarantee that Asian chicken marinade will become one of your favorite new low carb recipes! Even for a grilled recipe, this one is extra sizzling!
- Mediterranean Chicken Marinade uses bold tasty spices and balsamic vinegar to temper moist succulent chicken and coax out layers of vibrant flavor.
- Yogurt Marinated Chicken is a savory recipe with deep rich flavors that warm the soul and wake the taste buds for an amazing meal
- Lemon Chicken Marinade. Fall in love with chicken all over again with this crazy scrumptious lemon chicken marinade that infuses an avalanche of flavor into every bite!
Life without pasta is sad and boring. Enter my favorite low carb pasta recipe, add your favorite sauce and some chicken, and voila! Low carb has never been so delicious…
- Chicken Bolognese is Italian comfort food at its best. The chicken is so moist, you can’t even tell it’s chicken. It doesn’t taste low carb at all!
- Low Carb Pad Thai. Ok, more of a noodle than pasta, but if you’re craving authentic Thai, this low carb chicken recipes what you’re after. I swapped zoodles for noodles, and made a few adjustments to the sauce for a dish we can’t get enough!
We LOVE Asian chicken recipes around here, as there are so many scrumptious spices, herbs, and veggies to add, you’ll never get tired of them! Here are a few of my faves:
- Thai Chicken Salad. Ohh myy wordd… I’m not sure if I love the rainbow of veggies more or the creamy peanut butter dressing. Luckily, you don’t have to decide, just enjoy.
- Hunan Chicken is a suuuper easy, spicy Chinese chicken recipe that bursts with flavor! Adjust the spice in this stir fry to your liking, and enjoy.
- Chinese Chicken Salad. I know, I know – low carb salads and guilty pleasures don’t normally go together, but this is one of my go-to healthy recipes that I literally build my week around.
- Curry Chicken Salad. Chicken salad has never been so addicting and delicious! Curry, nuts, and a little sweet make this one extra special.
Another flavor-packed cuisine is Mexican food… from pico to guac, to herbs and spices. I.LOVE.IT! Here are a few of our favorite Mexican chicken recipes to add to your rotation.
- Fajita Stuffed Chicken is generously seasoned smoky chicken breast stuffed with savory cheesy veggies and pan-seared to lock in all the succulent flavors.
- Ground Chicken Tacos. Enjoy flavor-packed ground chicken tacos for a tantalizing low carb meal that awakens the senses and tempts the taste buds!
- Mexican Chicken Salad. Celebrate like it’s Cinco De Mayo every day and spice up lunchtime with some creatively tasty Mexican chicken salad.
- Zucchini Enchiladas. You guessed that right… simply swap tortillas for zucchini slices and BAM! Enchiladas sans carbs, with a few extra veggies.
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tacos. In this recipe, we’ll use melted cheddar cheese to form the crispiest taco shells, wrapped around the succulent, juicy chicken.
Low carb casseroles with chicken are how our family stays warm and cozy (without loads of extra work) all winter long! Here are some casserole recipes we have on heavy rotation:
- Low Carb Chicken Casserole. Healthy casseroles are the heroes we need in the craziness of midweek, and I love when low carb dinners like this creamy, rich chicken can be so dang delicious!
- Ground Chicken Casserole. Ground chicken, cauli rice, and a sauce made of cream cheese. Say no more…
- Low Carb Mexican Casserole. One of the most popular recipes on LPLC, this one’s herbaceous, veggie-packed, and full of protein. We love it!
It’s a fact: low carb cheese makes everything taste better. And chicken is no exception. Cover your chicken thighs, breast, or ground chicken in cheese, and dive on in with one of these recipes…
- Chicken Crust Pizza. You don’t have to count carbs or throw your healthy diet plan out the window to enjoy the rich, cheesy goodness of chicken crust pizza!
- Chicken Stuffed Peppers with its juicy shredded chicken, salty cheese, rich sour cream, earthy spices and zest of lime will keep you coming back for more!
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken. I didn’t just stop at cream cheese — I worked bacon, green onions, cheddar and ranch on in… so dig in and thank me later!
- Stuffed Chicken Parmesan makes the most satisfying and cheesy weeknight dinner! With plenty of seasoning and marinara, it’s one of my most flavorful Italian chicken recipes!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken. For one of the most scrumptious low carb chicken recipes, look no further than mozzarella stuffed chicken! BONUS: Pesto, tomatoes, and basil are worked into this recipe.
If you can’t find a favorite in this extensive list of low carb chicken recipes, I’m not sure I can help you! But seriously, comment below with your favorite recipe on the list, or one you are planning to try soon!