Here’s a delicious collection of the best keto chicken recipes, all are properly cooked and seasoned to perfection. Never dry, never bland. Chicken. You’ve never been so happy it’s what’s for dinner.
Chicken, and Eating Keto
Chicken is a great protein option for those on a keto eating plan. It’s got zero carbs, loads of protein, and varying amounts of fat depending on the cut.
33+ Best Keto Chicken Recipes
Every time I work on a recipe featuring chicken, I know I want juicy, flavorful results that I can rely on. Sound good? Everything I’ve learned is here—cooking techniques, sauces, mouthwatering marinades. All you need to know, from wing to roast. These are our all-time favorite keto chicken recipes:
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Recipes
Grab a sharp knife to make a pocket in the center of your chicken breast ready to stuff full of all your favorite ingredients. Cheese is a must here!
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken. The ingredients for everyone’s favorite soup are also delicious when stuffed inside chicken breast!
- Lasagna Stuffed Chicken. Who needs noodles when you’ve got a chicken breast ready to stuff with cheesy goodness.
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken. Proscouitto, swiss cheese, lemon peel, and asparagus are baked inside a chicken breast for flavor packed dish.
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken. Bacon, ranch dressing, green onions, cheddar, and cream cheese are our filling. For this recipe, I like to add a bit of texture with either pork rinds or panko to the outside.
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken Roll. We’ll utilize a flattened chicken breast as you would a tortilla. Fill it up with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and roll! Dunk your rolls in parmesan and seasoning, for flavor in every bite.
- Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken. Pesto, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese add delicious flavor, and a serving of veggies to this twist.
Easy Keto Chicken Soup Recipes
In our house, it’s never too hot for keto soup. Not when you have flavorful, zesty, warm you-from-inside-out recipes like these.
- Keto Chicken Noodles Soup.
- Green Chili Chicken Soup.
- Keto Ramen.
- Keto Taco Soup.
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup.
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup. With loads of lemon, kale, and herbs, this is the soup you need to turn that cold around!
- Keto Chicken Soup. Nothing warms the heart and the soul quite like homemade low carb chicken soup. Flavorful, fragrant, and freezes well for the ultimate keto meal prep.
- Keto Chicken and Dumplings is pure lip smackin’ comfort food without the extra carbs and gluten! Simmer up a batch today! Even carb-lovers will be addicted!
- Chicken Curry Soup. Ohh my word, coconut milk mixed with just the right herbs and spices, not only is this dish delish, it’s a well-rounded meal with a myriad of veggies and loads of protein!
Lunchtime Staple Chicken Salads
Crisp, fresh greens combined with tender chicken and creative accessories?? This list has got you covered with almost every kind of low carb chicken salad recipe you can dream up.
The great news for us low carb-ers is that the basic chicken salad ingredients are low in carbs! So we get to be creative:
- Pesto Chicken Salad. Pesto mixed with EVERYTHING is delicious, so it should come as no surprise that pesto chicken salad is one of the tastiest ways to work up this kitchen classic!
- Canned Chicken Salad. When you need a quick, healthy option to add a little variety and a touch of sunshine to your lunch try this amazing canned chicken salad recipe.
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad is a creamy concoction of veggies, feta cheese, and succulent chicken with the warm undertones of dill to up the yum factor!
- Keto Chicken Salad has fresh herbs, summer textures, and a dash of vanilla to guide you through a flavor journey of deliciousness!
- Avocado Chicken Salad is a non-mayo based culinary delight that comes together in one bowl with time to spare so you can savor the flavor slowly!
- Classic Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Flavor Packed Chicken Marinades
Getting ready to grill or bake? These delicious chicken marinade recipes will help make sure your chicken stays juicy, moist, AND flavor-packed! oven baked chicken wings
- Asian Chicken Marinade. Take one bite, and I guarantee that Asian chicken marinade will become one of your favorite new low carb recipes! Even for a grilled recipe, this one is extra sizzling!
- Mediterranean Chicken Marinade uses bold tasty spices and balsamic vinegar to temper moist succulent chicken and coax out layers of vibrant flavor.
- Yogurt Marinated Chicken is a savory recipe with deep rich flavors that warm the soul and wake the taste buds for an amazing meal
Keto Chicken Pasta Recipes
Life without pasta is sad and boring. Enter my favorite low carb pasta recipe, add your favorite sauce and some chicken, and voila! Low carb has never been so delicious…
- Keto Pad Thai. Ok, more of a noodle than pasta, but if you’re craving authentic Thai, this low carb chicken recipes what you’re after. I swapped zoodles for noodles, and made a few adjustments to the sauce for a dish we can’t get enough!
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Keto Alfredo Sauce
Asian Chicken Recipes
We LOVE Asian chicken recipes around here, as there are so many scrumptious spices, herbs, and veggies to add, you’ll never get tired of them! Here are a few of my faves:
- String Bean Chicken Breast
- Keto Spring Rolls
- Keto Orange Chicken
- Thai Chicken Salad. Ohh myy wordd… I’m not sure if I love the rainbow of veggies more or the creamy peanut butter dressing. Luckily, you don’t have to decide, just enjoy.
- Keto Chicken Stir Fry. is a suuuper easy Chinese chicken recipe that bursts with flavor! Adjust the spice in this stir fry to your liking, and enjoy.
- Chinese Chicken Salad. I know, I know – low carb salads and guilty pleasures don’t normally go together, but this is one of my go-to healthy recipes that I literally build my week around.
- Curry Chicken Salad. Chicken salad has never been so addicting and delicious! Curry, nuts, and a little sweet make this one extra special.
Mexican Chicken Recipes
Another flavor-packed cuisine is Mexican food… from pico to guac, to herbs and spices. I.LOVE.IT! Here are a few of our favorite Mexican chicken recipes to add to your rotation.
- Fajita Stuffed Chicken is generously seasoned smoky chicken breast stuffed with savory cheesy veggies and pan-seared to lock in all the succulent flavors.
- Keto Tacos. Enjoy flavor-packed ground chicken tacos for a tantalizing low carb meal that awakens the senses and tempts the taste buds!
- Mexican Chicken Salad. Celebrate like it’s Cinco De Mayo every day and spice up lunchtime with some creatively tasty Mexican chicken salad.
- Zucchini Enchiladas. You guessed that right… simply swap tortillas for zucchini slices and BAM! Enchiladas sans carbs, with a few extra veggies.
- Keto Crispy Chicken Tacos. In this recipe, we’ll use melted cheddar cheese to form the crispiest taco shells, wrapped around the succulent, juicy chicken.
- Instant Pot Chicken Tinga.
Keto Casseroles With Chicken
Keto casseroles with chicken are how our family stays warm and cozy (without loads of extra work) all winter long! Here are some casserole recipes we have on heavy rotation:
- Keto Chicken Casserole. Healthy casseroles are the heroes we need in the craziness of midweek, and I love when low carb dinners like this creamy, rich chicken can be so dang delicious!
- Ground Chicken Casserole. Ground chicken, cauli rice, and a sauce made of cream cheese. Say no more…
- Keto Mexican Casserole. One of the most popular recipes on LPLC, this one’s herbaceous, veggie-packed, and full of protein. We love it!
Cheesy Keto Chicken Recipes
It’s a fact: keto cheese makes everything taste better. And chicken is no exception. Cover your chicken thighs, breast, or ground chicken in cheese, and dive on in with one of these recipes…
- Chicken Crust Pizza. You don’t have to count carbs or throw your healthy diet plan out the window to enjoy the rich, cheesy goodness of chicken crust pizza!
- Chicken Stuffed Peppers with its juicy shredded chicken, salty cheese, rich sour cream, earthy spices and zest of lime will keep you coming back for more!
Keto Chicken Wings
- Lemon Pepper Wings
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings (Buffalo)
- Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Chipotle Lime Chicken Wings
33+ Best Keto Chicken RecipesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil divided
- 1/2 Onion yellow, diced
- 6 Ounce Spinach fresh
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 4 Ounces Feta crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes julienned
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoons Oregano dried
- 1 Teaspoons Fresh Basil dried
- 4 Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Saute veggies. Add olive oil (1 tablespoon) to a large pan over medium heat. Once shimmering, add diced yellow onion (1/2 cup) and sauté until translucent, about 10 minutes. Add fresh spinach (6 Ounces) (you may need to do this in batches) and toss as it cooks. Once the spinach has wilted and has released its water, add minced garlic (2 cloves) and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Combine filling. Add veggies to a large bowl and combine with crumbled feta ( 4 Ounces), julienned sun dried tomatoes (1/2 cup), salt (1 teaspoon), black pepper (1/2 teaspoon), oregano (1 teaspoon), and basil (1 teaspoon). Set bowl aside.
- Prep chicken. Lay chicken breast (4 boneless, skinless) flat on a cutting board. Dry both sides of the chicken with a paper towel. Carefully butterfly each chicken breast, or create a pocket in the chicken breast.
- Stuff chicken. Divide the filling into the chicken breasts and fold the breast over the filling to form a “pocket” (you can use toothpicks to keep everything together). Add bell pepper (1), olives (1/2 cup), and sliced lemon to the pan and brush the tops of the veggies and chicken with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-24 minutes, or until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165 F. Allow the chicken to cool for 10 minutes before slicing, and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- To save some carbs, skip the sundried tomatoes, this will reduce the NET CARBS to 5.25 g per serving.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 stuffed chicken breast and 1/4 of the veggies:
I love chicken! ? your recipes look amazing! Can’t wait to try all of them!
Yahoo! Let me know how it goes, Enjoy Rica!?