Calling all carb counting, pizza lovin’ pals for champion flavored chicken crust pizza!
This is one of the BEST low carb pizza recipes you can eat with your fingers. It’s not often that you come across ground chicken recipes that mimic pizza so closely without blowing your entire diet…
C’mon! You’ve GOT to see this!!
This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe will knock your socks off, and I’m not kidding!! It has an amazing flavor that the entire family will love, but that’s not all…
Here are some of the things I love most about chicken crust pizza:
- Very cost effective
- Really easy to make
- Whopping 14 grams of protein per serving
- Incredibly awesome flavor
- You can eat it with your hands
Chicken crust pizza is exactly what it sounds like, and it’s de-lish! To ensure simplicity, I do have a few words of wisdom for my pizza lovin’ pals…
You can also use ground chicken and skip the food processor step.
Eggs – Eggs are the main binder in this recipe, don’t skip them!
Herbs – You can use whatever herbs you prefer here, but this is my favorite combo for a bit of authentic Italian flair.
Tools To Make
Making this delicious, high protein pizza involves using tools you probably already have in your kitchen:
- Food processor to break down the meat — unless you’re using ground chicken,.
- Rubber spatula to thoroughly combine everything.
- Rimmed baking sheet, to catch any of the released liquid.
- Parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Storing your chicken crust pizza is as easy as putting it in an airtight container in the fridge (if there’s any left!!). This is one of those mouth-watering dinners where there usually aren’t a lot of leftovers.
Tweaking this chicken crust pizza recipe to suit your individual taste and lifestyle is the key to scrumptious success!
- Swap the meat. Use different ground meat to make your pizza crust, such as ground turkey or ground beef for (aka meatza).
- Swap the pizza sauce with your homemade sauce of choice, such as pesto or savory low carb BBQ sauce.
- Make Pizza Bites! Perfectly portioned chicken crust pizza bites are perfect for smaller meals — Similar to these cauliflower pizza bites or zucchini pizza bites, just make smaller bite sized crusts and adjust your bake time accordingly.
- Make a keto calzone, but folding the crust around your topping ingredients. Make sure to keep the crust thin and even, and check the internal temp at the thickest part to ensure your chicken is fully cooked.
Chicken Crust PizzaPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 Lb Chicken Thighs boneless + skinless
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss all crust ingredients in the food processor. Process until ingredients have combined and the chicken has broken down completely. Stop the processor every-so-often to clean off the sides to combine everything.
- Spread chicken on the prepared baking sheet into your desired shape. Then cover the top of your crust with saran wrap and use the bottom of a pot or pan to even out your pizza crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes -- you'll know your crust is done once the internal temp reaches 165 F.
- Crank the oven up to broil, and cover your crust with toppings.
- Bake until the cheese melts to your liking (about 3 minutes).
- Allow the pizza to cool, cut into slices, and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
Believe it or not, healthy pizza CAN taste great! And, contrary to popular believe – you don’t need to eat it with a fork. Here are some of my best low carb pizza recipes to satisfy that craving, and give you some variety (the spice of life)!
- Crustless Pizza. Cheese crisps into the PERFECT pizza crust!
- No Crust Pizza Bites. Bite sized version of the recipe above.
- Cloud Bread Pizza. We all LOVE cloud bread, now throw some cheese and pepperoni on it for the win.
- Fathead Pizza. The most famous of low carb pizzas, a mozzarella and cream cheese-based recipe that’s perfect!
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Because cauli everything…
Counting carbs, and eliminating them, doesn’t mean that you have to go without the savory, cheesy goodness of mouth-watering pizza! What a lonely existence that would be. Start with this incredibly simple chicken crust pizza and then try a different one each week.
It’s time for all my carb counting pizza lovin’ pals to unite over the incredible dish that is chicken crust pizza! Give it a try and let me know if you’re on board in the comments below.