Cauliflower recipes are some of the world’s MOST innovative, making up everything from cauliflower pizza bites to cauliflower rice. This is no coincidence! These full-flavored low carb cauliflower recipes are packed with nutrition and totally customizable.
Low carb pizza is totally within your grasp….and it tastes amazing! Rich, savory cauliflower pizza bites are one of those low carb recipes that fuel your body and please your palate. Even kids love them. With their favorite toppings held snugly in place by gooey melted cheese on a blanket of rich, tangy pizza sauce, who could blame them?
Okay, wipe your mouth and let’s dive in!
Want to Save This Recipe?
Enter your email below and we'll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you'll get great new recipes from us every week!
Cauliflower pizza bites are the best of both worlds and I happen to be a sucker for pizza! There are so many incredible things to love about this awesome recipe, but I’ll try and stick to just the top few!
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Super nutritious
- Totally customizable
- Great way to sneak in veggies
- It’s pizza, duh?
Look, I know there are a ton of keto cauliflower pizza recipes out there but this one is (by far) one of the tastiest and easiest keto pizza crust to throw together. Plus, there are so many rare vitamins and minerals in cauliflower that your body craves!
I do have one tip, though. Spray the bottom of your muffin pan with cooking spray or coat with avocado oil to prevent sticking. All your little pizza bites will pop right out!
Tools To Make No Crust Pizza
Making cauliflower pizza bites is so crazy simple, perfect for any busy, health conscious individual (especially busy moms)!
All you really need to make these keto pizza chips bites is a muffin pan, a clean kitchen towel and a food processor or mixer of some sort. Even a Nutribullet will work. Oh, and a knife for chopping if you are topping with veggies.
Storing these cauliflower pizza bites is as simple as tossing them in a Ziploc baggie or any other airtight container and putting them in the fridge. Viola! Pizza on-demand.
Can You Freeze This?
Yes, you can freeze cauliflower pizza bites if they are properly sealed in an airtight container. Then you’ll have low carb frozen pizza ready to go on those busy weeknights or when company drops by.
These pizza bites make for an awesome appetizer or midday keto snacks!
You can also pack a few in a meal prep container and reheat them for lunch! Bring your favorite dipping sauce, and go wild.
I find that this “dough” is too fragile to make calzones, so, if that’s what you’re craving, check out my keto calzone recipe!
Tweaking this recipe to suit your taste buds and your lifestyle is an absolute must and there are so many ways you can do it!
- Add whatever veggies you’re craving as a topping. That said, I know that as nutritious and tantalizing as cauliflower is, not everyone is a fan. To those people I say, try portobello mushroom pizza or zucchini pizza. You simply can’t go wrong between the three.
- Add more protein. You can top them any way you like. Go all-protein if you like. Nobody will fault you for it! If you really want to beef up the protein factor, try my recipe for chicken crust pizza or even Meatzza (they’re really delicious!).
- Turn this into a casserole. Making keto pizza casserole is as simple as choosing a method and running with it. You can either use the cauliflower mixture to make one large crust on the bottom of a casserole pan or use all the little cauliflower crusts to line the bottom of the casserole pan. Next, add your toppings and bake.
In my personal opinion, cauliflower pizza is one of the greatest modern discoveries. Cauliflower pizza bites happen to be one of my favorite cauliflower recipes, but I didn’t stop there. Here are some others that you’ll fall in love with:
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Stuffing
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Cauliflower Pizza BitesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 24 Ounces Cauliflower* frozen
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Keto Pizza Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 15 Pepperonis** mini
- Preheat oven to 375 F and generously coat the cups of a muffin pan with oil.
- Defrost cauliflower (24 Ounces) until no longer frozen.
- Wrap defrosted cauliflower in a clean kitchen towel, and squeeze to release as much liquid as possible. Continue squeezing until all the water has been released.
- Add cauliflower “pulp” to food processor, along with eggs (2), salt (1/2 teaspoon) and Italian seasoning (1 teaspoon) and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the cauliflower combo into your prepared muffin pan, and press down with the back of your spoon for an even layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. You'll know they're done when the top becomes golden and the pizzas seem firm.
- Remove from oven, and crank the heat up to a broil.
- Top each mini pizza with sauce, cheese and pepperonis.
- Place back in the oven and bake until the cheese melts -- this will take about 3-5 minutes, but watch carefully as ingredients will burn at this temperature.
- Allow the bites to cool slightly before removing from the muffin pan. I find this is easiest to do with a spoon, by tracing around the edge of each muffin and scooping it out.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- You can also use raw/fresh cauliflower (not frozen), by steaming it in a medium pot with a few inches of water until it's tender. Allow it to cool before squeezing the water from the cauliflower.
- If you don't have mini pepperonis, use and apple corer to cut your full sized pepperonis into smaller pieces.
- Nutritional information is for 1 pizza bite, if you make 12 using this recipe: