Listen, it’s way more low carb than you think. These keto pizza chips are the essence of pizza…without the carbs. When you bake cheese, it gets really, really crispy— like a chip. So when topped with a slice or two of pepperoni…Tada! Cheesy Pizza Chips! Easy ingredients, special snack. It’s the same idea as my parmesan crisps.
For more keto pizza inspiration, try my fathead pizza or keto cauliflower pizza.
Your New Favorite Slice…
Is now a chip. You can make them in 5 minutes flat. And they are so crispy delicious that you will eat them just as fast. Let me tell you—I cannot leave the room when I make these—my husband will eat the entire tray. And I can’t blame him. Our favorite way to serve these is with plenty of keto pizza sauce to dip them in.
Fast to make, fun to eat. These make a great last-minute appetizer. There have also been plenty of times that I have made these just for myself—and polished them off in the kitchen before they ever even touched a plate.
Experience pizza in a whole new way. Keto Pizza Chips. Your new favorite snack. 🍕 – Linds x
- “Crust” – This keto pizza chips crust is made entirely of cheese — my favorite being mozzarella, but parmesan, cheddar, or a combination will do as well.
- Toppings – I like pepperoni, you can also use diced ham, keto vegetables, olives, etc. here.
- Seasoning – Add a sprinkle of Italian seasoning for a tad extra flavor.
Dip for Keto Chips
We dip these oven-baked pizza chips in pizza sauce. Keto ranch dressing is another delicious choice — feel free to use your favorite dip for these chips.
How to Make Keto Pizza Chips
- Sprinkle cheese in small flat circles on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Add toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges brown. The cheese will continue to crisp as it cools.
- Dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Stash leftover keto pizza chips in the fridge in an airtight container, I recommend a hard container to help maintain their shape. That said, storing them will take down their crunch, which is why I try to bake only as many as I plan to eat in a sitting.
More Keto Pizza Recipes
Keto Pizza ChipsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 Cups Mozzarella shredded
- 12 Slices Pepperoni
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Keto Pizza Sauce optional for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form 12 flat mounds of mozzarella (2 cups) on the prepared baking sheet, leaving 1" between each mound. (You may need to do this on 2 baking sheets depending on the size of your pan.)
- Sprinkle each with Italian seasoning (1/2 teaspoon). Then top with a slice of pepperoni (12 slices).
- Bake for about 12 minutes—you’ll know your bites are done when the edges are golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before removing them from the baking sheet (they'll continue to crisp as they cool). Enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Nutritional Information is based on 1 "pizza bite" if you make 12 bites (doesn't include pizza sauce):