Listen, it’s way more low carb than you think. These keto pizza chips are the essence of pizza…without the carbs. When you bake cheese, it gets really, really crispy— like a chip. So when topped with a slice or two of pepperoni…Tada! Cheesy Pizza Chips! Easy ingredients, special snack. It’s the same idea as my parmesan crisps.
Your New Favorite Slice…
Is now a chip. You can make them in 5 minutes flat. And they are so crispy delicious that you will eat them just as fast. Let me tell you—I cannot leave the room when I make these—my husband will eat the entire tray. And I can’t blame him. Our favorite way to serve these is with plenty of keto pizza sauce to dip them in.
Fast to make, fun to eat. These make a great last-minute appetizer. There have also been plenty of times that I have made these just for myself—and polished them off in the kitchen before they ever even touched a plate.
Experience pizza in a whole new way. Keto Pizza Chips. Your new favorite snack. 🍕 – Linds x
- “Crust” – This keto pizza chips crust is made entirely of cheese — my favorite being mozzarella, but parmesan, cheddar, or a combination will do as well.
- Toppings – I like pepperoni, you can also use diced ham, keto vegetables, olives, etc. here.
- Seasoning – Add a sprinkle of Italian seasoning for a tad extra flavor.
Dip for Keto Chips
How to Make Keto Pizza Chips
- Sprinkle cheese in small flat circles on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Add toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges brown. The cheese will continue to crisp as it cools.
- Dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Stash leftover keto pizza chips in the fridge in an airtight container, I recommend a hard container to help maintain their shape. That said, storing them will take down their crunch, which is why I try to bake only as many as I plan to eat in a sitting.
More Keto Pizza Recipes
Keto Pizza ChipsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 Cups Mozzarella shredded
- 12 Slices Pepperoni
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Keto Pizza Sauce optional for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form 12 flat mounds of mozzarella (2 cups) on the prepared baking sheet, leaving 1" between each mound. (You may need to do this on 2 baking sheets depending on the size of your pan.)
- Sprinkle each with Italian seasoning (1/2 teaspoon). Then top with a slice of pepperoni (12 slices).
- Bake for about 12 minutes—you’ll know your bites are done when the edges are golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before removing them from the baking sheet (they'll continue to crisp as they cool). Enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Nutritional Information is based on 1 "pizza bite" if you make 12 bites (doesn't include pizza sauce):