It may feel like sticking to low carb recipes means chips are a thing of the past, but listen to me when I tell you, these low carb bagel chips are just as scrumptious as the original!
Have 10 minutes? Then, let’s bake!
I love that I can make crispy bagels without any carbs, plus:
- A whopping TWO ingredients!
- Ready in 10 minutes!!
- A super versatile recipe that you can use for all kinds of snacks!
This keto bagel recipe is so simple and quick!
2 simple ingredients! Once you taste these crisps, you’re going to always want these on hand for a quick snack:
Parmesan – In my opinion, parmesan gives the best results for making these low carb bagel chips, but you can use any low carb cheese you like.
You can, of course, use whatever seasoning you want! Use sweet spices and a no carb sweetener to give you a dessert or breakfast bagel. Use Italian seasoning for pizza chips. The opportunities are unlimited.
Tools To Make
All you need for this recipe is a baking pan. I use a donut/bagel pan that helps give a perfect shape to our bagels, but you can also just form rings on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Store these low carb bagel chips in an airtight container. They may lose a little crispness, so feel free to pop them in the oven or toaster oven to freshen them up.
These are delicious on their own, but you can also dress them up! Dip them in hummus or guacamole.
- Don’t have parmesan on hand? No problem. You can use any kind of low carb cheese, like mozzarella, swiss, or cheddar. Just make sure it’s finely grated or shredded.
- You don’t have to use a bagel pan for these low carb bagel chips. Cook them directly on a sheet pan.
- Top these bad boys however you see fit! Add cream cheese and salmon. Add pizza sauce and toppings. Top with ricotta and berries (maybe skip the bagel seasoning on this one). These low carb bagel chips make an amazing crispy base for lots of snacks
Low Carb Bagel ChipsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese shredded or grated
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinle parmesan into a donut/bagel mold. I used just under 1 cup in 12 molds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
- Allow them to cool and continue to crisp before removing from the mold. Enjoy!
I don’t know about you, but keeping a lot of healthy snacks on hand keeps me eating low carb. Need some new ideas? Try these:
- Cloud Bread Pizza – Once you try this, you’ll never miss regular pizza again!
- Low Carb Pretzels – Hello, pretzels, my old friend! These soft and fluffy snacks are to die for!
- Low Carb Cinnamon Rolls – Heaven sent! You’re going to love these.
- Fathead Crackers – My favorite low carb cracker, these are fast and addictive.
- Low Carb Banana Bread – My Saturday morning favorite, reinvented!
Did these low carb bagel chips make your brunch feel complete? Or maybe they were the perfect tv snack?
Let me know in the comments how you enjoyed them!