This strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe makes some of my most cherished low carb snacks of all time. They’re sweet, creamy, decadent and delightful.
Creating different low carb recipes for low carb desserts is my jam and this one is a winner!
You may be thinking that healthy recipes don’t include the words ‘fat’ and ‘bomb’ in the title – and normally you’d be right. But fat bombs are all the rage in the low carb/keto world.
Think of these as bite-sized low carb cheesecake, let me show you why you’ll love ’em!
Want to Save This Recipe?
Enter your email below and we'll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you'll get great new recipes from us every week!
I love how decadent and yummy this strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe is! Plus, it’s only two steps to done.
There is some wait time but that’s only for your fat bombs to firm up in the freezer and it makes them so much better.
Here are my favorite things about this recipe:
- Really simple to throw together
- Rich, sweet and yummy
- Ketogenic ingredients
- Great snack or dessert
- Grab and go low carb cake– no utensils required
The first step in this process is to put the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. It’s important to stop the food processor periodically and scrape down the sides to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
While it’s a quick and simple process, it’s not just a one and done.
You’ll also want to process your ingredients until they’re a near liquid consistency. This’ll also help ensure a smooth creamy consistency and an even flavor throughout. – And trust me…once you taste these, you’ll appreciate it!
I put my fat bombs in silicone molds, but muffin pans work too. If you use muffin pans, you’ll want to grease it with butter or coconut oil to ensure easy removal when its time to eat.
Fat – You probably know that this strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe tastes better and is more effective with full fat ingredients… There’s something to be said for real butter.
Hence the name fat bombs!
Strawberries – This strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe is totally low carb, even with real fruit in it. Luckily, strawberries are one of the keto fruits and this recipe only calls for half a cup.
It’s best to use fresh strawberries, though, as frozen fruit releases too much water for this recipe.
Sweetener – The other consideration is your keto sweeteners. I prefer using powdered erythritol because it’s a very low carb sweetener that’s diabetes friendly, since it doesn’t spike blood sugar. If you can’t find it in powdered form, just buy the crystals and run them through the food processor until smooth.
Tools To Make
Making this strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe is totally simple and you only need a couple of items. Nothing crazy – probably stuff already sitting in your kitchen.
Here’s the list of things you’ll need to make little healthy recipes portioned pieces of decadence.
- Measuring cup – for measuring food items
- Food processor – for combining ingredients
- Rubber spatula – for scraping down sides
- Muffin pan or silicone molds – for forming the fat bombs
- Clean fingers – for popping them in your mouth!
I totally get it. It’s hard not to eat all of these sweet little gems with a spoon while they’re still soft, but you can’t control your portions that way!
As with any other type of cheesecake, this strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe is best stored in the fridge.
Can You Freeze These?
That’s affirmative! In fact, cream cheese-based fat bombs can often be a bit soft when stored in the fridge.
Storing these healthy snacks in the freezer makes them a bit firmer and extends their life. These little babies get gobbled up pretty quickly. They’re hard to resist.
There are lots of ways to customize your strawberry cheesecake fat bombs. Changing the flavor just a little gives you entirely scrumptious new low carb sweet snacks!
Here are a few of the simplest ways to change this strawberry cheesecake fat bombs recipe:
- Play with different extracts like almond or mint extract for a new flavor twist.
- Add Chocolate. You can mix sugar free chocolate chips to these fat bombs, or try chocolate fat bombs with a hint of strawberry flavor!
- Add some citrus flavor! Mix in some lemon zest instead of (or in addition to) the strawberries for a citrus-inspired dessert, like these lemon fat bombs!
- Add Peanut Butter. Craving PB+J?! Just sub the cream cheese for PB and you’ll be good to go! Or, check out these chocolate peanut butter fat bombs or peanut butter fat bombs for a suuuper peanut butter-y treat!
Fat bombs are well – da bomb! (pun intended) They’re made almost entirely of fat and encourage ketosis to burn fat as fuel. This delicious combination of high fat keto ingredients is also said to provide numerous health benefits when used properly.
Have them for a snack, dessert or even an on the go meal replacement. Here are some other awesome no bake dessert recipes recipes for these tasty little gems they call fat bombs!
Strawberry Cheesecake Fat BombsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup Swerve or Lakanto (see sweetener notes below) powdered
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Place everything in a food processor, and run until the ingredients are liquid-like and the strawberries are smooth.
- Scoop into your desired container -- a muffin pan lined with liners works great, I used round silicone molds.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until firm, and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste
- Molds. I used this silicone mold from Amazon.
- Storing. I prefer to stash my fat bombs in the freezer so they stay firm (and last longer!). Cream cheese based fat bombs in the fridge tend to get soft.
- Sprinkles. I crushed freeze dry strawberries and sprinkled them on top.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 fat bomb, if you divide this recipe into 18 fat bomb: