Whether I’m feeling a little sluggish or I need a decadent grab-n-go snack full of yum, these cheesecake fat bombs are my go-to!
They taste like low carb candy, but they’re actually healthy (for those of us on a low carb meal plan) and taste like low carb desserts!
Ya’ll know I’ve got lots of low carb recipes and I just love sweet decadence. So, when I can make sweet fat bombs that are healthy AND delicious, I know I’ve got a winner! Besides, how awesome is cheesecake?!
These little cheesecake fat bombs are sweet creamy bliss in bite-sized portions, and I can’t wait for you to try them!
It’s low carb cake – what’s not to love?!! This cheesecake fat bombs recipe is so incredibly easy to throw together and they’re ready fast. Besides that – they’re decadent and yummy and low carb.
Need I say more? Here are other great reasons to love them:
- It’s bite-sized low carb cheesecake! What’s not to love??
- Wholesome keto ingredients
- Nutritious snack or dessert
- Super simple recipe
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Convenient and portable
Making these cheesecake fat bombs is suuuper easy! Here are all the simple tips and tricks you need to pull them off:
You’ll be using an electric mixer to blend your ingredients to a smooth creamy consistency and believe me – once you taste these bad boys, you’ll appreciate the process! Don’t forget to periodically scrape down the sides of the bowl to thoroughly incorporate a smooth even flavor.
You’ll also want to line your 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper, but butter or coconut oil will work too. You could also use little muffin pans if you like.
Fat – Since these are keto fat bombs, you’ll want to use full fat ingredients. Real butter is best for this decadent cheesecake fat bombs recipe and it adds a ton of flavor. Working with softened ingredients makes them easier to blend for a cohesive flavor profile.
You’ll want to use salted almond butter. Using a small amount of salt reduces bitterness and actually enhances sweetness for a rich creamy flavor.
One more thing. I’m not usually a name brand kinda gal, but I ALWAYS use Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Better consistency (creamier!) and more flavorful.
Sweetener – Choosing your sweetener for this cheesecake fat bombs recipe is also a major consideration. I use erythritol since it’s a zero-calorie low carb sweetener that doesn’t spike blood sugar.
The thing is that erythritol is a sugar alcohol, which has a tendency to recrystallize after it sits, so it’s important to combat this by using powdered erythritol. If you can’t find confectioner’s erythritol on grocery store shelves, you can throw the crystals in a food processor and pulse a few times. Viola! Problem solved.
Flavoring – The flavoring is the extra yum that adds to the creamy decadence of this cheesecake fat bombs recipe. You’ll need some vanilla extract and cocoa powder to add some incredible flavor to your rich creamy treats.
Tools To Make
Preparing these little rich and creamy low carb no bake cheesecake bites is super simple and you don’t even have to pull out the big guns! Here’s what you need:
- Baking dish or muffin pan – to form fat bombs
- Large bowl – for combining ingredients
- Electric mixer – for thorough blending
- Rubber spatula – to scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Clean hands – for sampling your incredible cheesecake flavor
As with any type of cheesecake, these little cheesecake fat bombs store best in the fridge.
Can You Freeze These Healthy Snacks?
Oh yeah, you can freeze these awesome healthy snacks. Actually, it may be the only way to keep them out of sight long enough to stretch them through the week!
Really, though. They do get a bit soft in the fridge, so I prefer to store mine in the freezer. They keep longer that way too.
This little cheesecake fat bombs recipe is totally customizable. It’s really easy to tweak the recipe and come up with some awesome flavors to enjoy. Here are just a few healthy desserts suggestions:
- Use peanut butter powder instead of cocoa in the crust
- Add cocoa powder to make chocolate cheesecake
- Top with strawberry when serving
- Substitute coconut oil for butter
Can I Add Strawberries?
If strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are more your speed, then you can make those by simply tossing in a handful of fresh strawberries. They’re every bit as delicious!
Store these in the freezer as they’ll be a bit softer than the recipe below.
Can I Add Lemon?
You can toss in a little lemon zest to make some tangy lemon cheesecake fat bombs that’ll knock your socks off!
Rather have lemon fat bombs without the cheesecake? No problem, it only requires a small change or two.
Can I Add Peanut Butter?
Oh yeah! Adding peanut butter to this cheesecake fat bombs recipe will give you something that is outta’ this world!
Turn these into cheesecake peanut butter fat bombs by using peanut butter for the crust (instead of almond butter). You can also mix peanut flour into the filling to bring some peanut-y flavor. Be sure to sprinkle the top with chopped peanuts for even more peanut buttery flavor!
Psst – If peanut butter is your thinggg, check out these chocolate peanut butter fat bombs that put Reese cups to shame. Not sorry!
Can I Add More Chocolate?
A girl after my own heart!
If that chocolate graham cracker crust isn’t enough chocolate for you (I get it…), then here are a few ways to amp up this low carb sweet snacks into full-blown chocolate fat bombs:
- Drizzle low carb chocolate on top
- Mix chocolate sprinkles into the filling (cheesecake meets cookie dough fat bomb)
- Add cocoa powder to the filling
Can I Add Pumpkin?
Great question! Tis the season, and I’m sure you’re probably adding pumpkin to every recipe possible (I am too!).
You can add 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree to the filling for low carb pumpkin cheesecake bites! Adding pumpkin will make the recipe softer, so it’s best to store this version of cheesecake fat bombs in the freezer.
Cheesecake Fat BombsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 Cup Almond Butter salted
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter softened
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol powdered
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add almond butter and cocoa powder to a small bowl, and microwave using 30 seconds intervals until the almond butter has melted and the ingredients easily combine.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish, and spread evenly along the bottom.
- Place baking dish in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until your "crust" has hardened.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together the butter and cream cheese, until they're light and fluffy.
- Add erythritol, vanilla, and salt, and mix to combine.
- Spoon the filling into the baking dish over the hardened crust. Smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Place baking dish in the freezer for 30 minutes. Once the cheesecake has set, slice it into 9 pieces. (Option to sprinkle and/or drizzle with low carb chocolate on top.) Enjoy!
Making fat bombs is an easy way to add healthy fats into your diet and keep you satiated between meals. These dreamy decadent low carb snacks come in all shapes and sizes with a million different flavor options!
This cheesecake fat bombs recipe is magnificence at its finest, but you may want to try some other flavors too. Here are some of my FAVS!
- Coconut Fat Bombs – Inject a little variety into your fat bombs recipe arsenal.
- Cream Cheese Fat Bombs – Rich, dreamy flavor that makes an awesome grab-n-go snack.
This easy cheesecake fat bombs recipe allows you to enjoy all the rich creamy flavor of cheesecake without the bad stuff to wreck your nutrition plan. Even better, they’re actually good for you!
These tasty little guys can be a nutritious snack or an awesome dessert. It’s up to you. If you’re looking for a convenient way to up your nutrition game, reach for this creamy decadent cheesecake fat bombs recipe.
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And enjoy!