What if I told you that you are only 4 ingredients and 45 minutes away from sticky, sweet, absolutely incredible keto peanut butter fudge?
This low carb recipes perfect for when you need some fast and easy low carb desserts to share (or not!).
You’re going to adore this low carb fudge at its nutty flavors amplified by a smooth and creamy texture. It’s the perfect recipe when you need some low carb snacks on hand, pronto.
AND! this low carb candy stores oh-so-well in the freezer for easy to grab treats.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Enter your email below and we'll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you'll get great new recipes from us every week!
This keto peanut butter fudge recipe makes soft, rich, bites that are incredibly satisfying, plus:
- 4 easy, inexpensive ingredients!
- 15 minutes of active cooking time, then just a little longer too cool!
- A perfect, sweet-tooth tamer without all the sugars and carbs!
If this fudge is winning any awards, it’s a tie between being insanely delicious and ridiculously easy. Here are a few quick tips to make sure your dessert is a success!
If you cook low carb desserts often, you’ll already have these staples on hand. Which means you have no excuse not to make this keto peanut butter fudge RIGHT NOW!
Whipping cream – This is going to give our low carb peanut butter fudge the perfectly ooey, gooey, creamy texture that we crave in fudge! Don’t swap this for other keto milk options, as they won’t be as creamy.
Sweetener – I switch between Lakanto and Swerve, which are erythritol based keto sweeteners that can be used as a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using plain erythritol, know that it’s 70% as sweet as these brands and you may want to increase the amount you use.
For this recipe, you’ll want to use powdered. If you only have granulated, simply pulse it in a food processor a few times and VOILA – powdered erythritol.
Peanut butter – You can make this fudge using crunchy or creamy peanut butter, depending on how you like your fudge. Whichever you choose, just make sure you’re using a low carb peanut butter – there can be a lot of hidden sugars in those nut butters.
Tools To Make
These tools are so easy, it’s like this recipe WANTS you to make it!
- Saucepan – Nothing too fancy, just a medium-ish pan to melt your ingredients together.
- 8×8 pan – This is the size of pan I used to cut this fudge into 16 nice pieces, but you can use a different size if that’s what you have.
- Parchment paper – Coated in silicone, this paper helps the fudge not stick to the pan for easy to remove and clean fudge. Cut your parchment a little longer than the pan, so it’s easy to remove the fudge and cut into perfectly sized bites.
Storing + Freezing Tips
You can store this low carb peanut butter fudge in an airtight container on in the fridge.
PLUS! This fudge freezes well! Which helps (me!) with portion control and not allowing any of this deliciousness to go to waste.
Looking to mix it up a bit? This low carb peanut butter fudge is a great recipe to add a little flair to!
- Add chocolate. You can mix sugar free chocolate chips into the fudge after it has cooled, or drizzle some keto chocolate on top!
- Make smaller portions. Instead of a giant baking dish, consider pouring the fudge into cupcake liners like these chocolate peanut butter fat bombs or these peanut butter fat bombs.
- Add some protein. Looking to balance the macros a bit more in your dessert? Add some peanut flour (essentially defatted peanuts) into the mix like in these keto peanut butter balls. You can also try mixing in some unsweetened keto protein powder.
- Add some mix-ins. I MUCH prefer fudge with a little crunch to it. Try chopping some keto nuts (peanuts!) and tossing them into the mix. Coconut flakes (like in these coconut fat bombs) are also delicious here.
This low carb peanut butter fudge is an amazing option for satisfying your sweet tooth! Looking for some other no bake dessert options? Check out all these possibilities!
- Keto Chia Pudding
- Keto White Chocolate
- Cookie Dough Fat Bomb
- Keto Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Peanut Butter FudgePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Keto Peanut Butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 Cup Powdered Swerve or Lakanto (see sweetener notes below)
- Place whipping cream (1/4 cup), unsalted butter (1/2 cup), and peanut butter (1 cup) in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and heat over medium. Continually stir as the butter melt.
- Once fully combined, remove saucepan from heat and whisk in sweetener (1 cup).
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8" baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place baking dish in the fridge until the fudge fully sets (at least 3 hours!).
- Remove from the fridge and cut the fudge into 16 squares. Enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste.
- Peanut Butter often contains added sugar. Read labels carefully before purchasing -- I love Justin's or Trader Joe's brand.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 slice if you cut this fudge into 16 slices, and does not include the chocolate drizzle: