This low carb graham cracker crust recipe is so sweet and beautifully cinnamon-y!
When it comes to low carb desserts, I can never say no to a slice of pie. Fall is the best time of the year for pie-making (is there ever a bad time?) which means you need the best low carb pie recipes!
Unlike store-bought pie crust (which is full of sugar and carbs), this low carb pie crust got just 2 grams of carbs per serving! Plus, by making these low carb recipes at home, you can ensure full control of your nutrition!
Grab your pie pan and let’s bake!
This low carb graham cracker crust recipe is wonderfully crumbly and buttery, with only 2 grams of carbs per serving! Here are some more reasons to LOVE it:
- You just need 4 ingredients
- It only takes 15 minutes
- It’s the perfect base for any pie or cake!
Let me walk you through how to make this easy yet delicious low carb graham cracker crust recipe:
Almond Flour – Almond flour is my secret for this crust! Normally, a graham cracker crust recipe is made with crushed graham crackers, but did you know a cup of crushed graham crackers has 66 grams of carbs and 21 grams of sugar? No, thanks!
Instead, I use one of my favorite low carb flours to recreate the tasty, crumbly texture of graham crackers! And unless I spill the beans, no one suspects the difference!
As a bonus, almonds are rich in healthy fats to boost your cardiovascular health and are a good source of vitamin E! It’s also a gluten-free flour.
Erythritol – Erythritol is my go-to choice for a keto-friendly sweetener! It’s the best sweetener in my opinion because it sweetens healthy recipes without any bitter after tastes, and it doesn’t spike your blood sugar levels!
Butter – Butter makes the world go around as far as I’m concerned. It’s what combines the flour and erythritol into a crust.
Cinnamon – I wrote the cinnamon as optional because you might not want it depending on the pie you’re making. For example, it might not be the right move if you’re making a savory pie.
But cinnamon adds such a wonderful touch and creates more of the graham cracker flavor, so I highly recommend it for sweet fruity pies and cheesecakes!
Tools To Make
There’s nothing crazy you need, just these few tools!
- Medium bowl
- Pie pan, or a springform pan depending on your recipe
- Measuring cup
If you make this low carb graham cracker crust recipe ahead of time, cover it in plastic wrap and store it in the fridge!
When you’re ready to pie things up, pour in your filling and bake!
Can You Freeze This?
You can freeze graham cracker crust by wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap then putting it in a resealable bag. This is ideal if you need to make the crust more than just a few days in advance.
There’s no need to thaw the crust. Just grab it from the freezer, pour in the filling, and bake!
Meal Prepping Tips
You can save yourself a lot of hassle during the holidays by making graham cracker crusts ahead of time!
Or make them any time of the year to bake some healthy desserts at a moment’s notice!
This low carb graham cracker crust recipe is pretty straightforward, but as with most baked goods, there isn’t a lot of wiggle room with the ingredients.
Here are some questions you may have:
- Try different kinds of crusts. This graham cracker crust is an almond flour pie crust. I think the light nutty taste is wonderful, but if you have allergies or you’re just not a nut person, there are recipes for different flours! like this coconut flour pie crust — you’ll have to follow a coconut flour specific recipe rather than just swapping ingredients.
- Turn this into a no-bake low carb cheesecake crust by simply skipping the last step!
Low Carb Graham Cracker CrustPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the crust until the flour is coated in butter and it resembles a rough sand texture.
- Press the crust into the bottom of your pan.
- Use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust into an even layer.
- TO PREBAKE: Bake crust at 350 F for 8 minutes.
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
Low carb pie recipes give me so much joy! Here are a few other recipe ideas to check out:
- Low Carb Apple Pie – You’ll never guess what my secret ingredient is!
- Low Carb Shepherd’s Pie – So savory and homey!
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie – The quintessential autumn pie!
- Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie – It’s so warm, cozy, and filling!
- Low Carb Pecan Pie – Amazingly nutty and down to earth!
This low carb graham cracker crust recipe is a must-learn low carb staple, especially during pie season!
Let me know what you think in the comments below! Did you add cinnamon? What pies/cheesecakes are you hoping to make with this crust?