Try to have just one of these jalapeno deviled eggs. Seriously. I dare you!
I. Love. Deviled. Eggs.
So much so, that I’ve created a massive collection of deviled eggs recipes. So much so that I struggle to serve these as appetizers, because we (the whole family and I) usually eat them all before I get to serve them. SO much so, that our fridge is semi-permanently stocked with deviled eggs.
So when I tell you this recipe is epic, I mean it — it’s epic.
Think jalapeno poppers get stuffed inside an egg in perfect, bite-sized form. Cream cheese, bacon bits, and cheddar, OH MY. A little crunch, a little cream, and a little zest… it doesn’t get better.
These deviled eggs with bacon make for great low carb appetizers — side note, can you believe something that tastes so sinfully good is actually low in carb?! — They also make for great snacks and breakfast.
Serve them on a beautiful platter with all your favorite deviled egg recipes, like these avocado deviled eggs for a pop-o-color! And watch them quickly disappear. Because no one, NO ONE, can have just one of these.
Let’s get hard-boiling friends!
A hard boiled egg filled with creamy dreamy cream cheese, crunchy bacon, spicy jalapenos, and the sharpness of the cheddar cheese?! These are the greatest deviled eggs flavors of ALL TIME! Perfect for low carb breakfast and low carb snacks alike.
Here’s what else I’m DIGGING about this jalapeno deviled eggs recipe:
- Creamy, bacon-y, zesty
- Perfect make ahead
- High protein
- Great snack
Important Ingredients Notes
- Hard-boiled Eggs: If you have an Instant Pot, they make the BEST, easiest to peel hard-boiled eggs EVER in just 15 minutes! 5 minutes to come to heat, 6 minutes to cook, 4 minutes in an ice bath. TRUST ME ON THIS. THIS ONE IS A GAMECHANGER!
- Mayonnaise: I love Primal Kitchen’s avocado mayonnaise — but any kind will do.
- Bacon (cooked & crumbled): The easiest way to cook bacon is in the oven!
- Jalapenos: We all know jalapenos aren’t crazy spicy, so if you’re looking for a super spicy dish, consider using a spicier pepper, or adding a few more jalapenos into the mix. If you want less spice you can also try bell peppers.
These are a ton of ways to add variety to these jalapeno deviled eggs! To name a few:
- Not a fan of mayo? Swap it with low carb greek yogurt.
- Want to make your eggs really stand out? (Color-wise)… Turn these into jalapeno pickled eggs using beets — follow my pickled deviled eggs recipe and use the filling recipe below.
- Turn these deviled eggs into a deviled egg salad. To make an egg salad, simply chop the egg whites and toss all the ingredients together.
- Make a vegetarian version by skipping the bacon.
Want more EGGcelent breakfast ideas?! See below:
Jalapeno Popper Deviled EggsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 12 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Slices Bacon cooked + crumbled
- 2 Jalapenos deseeded + minced
- 1/2 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Chives chopped
- Avocado sliced
- Hard boil 12 large eggs. Cover eggs with 1 1/2" water in a large pot. Bring water to a boil. Once boiling, turn off the heat and add a lid to the top of your pot. Allow the eggs to cook like this for 18 minutes. Prepare an ice bath in a large bowl, and place cooked eggs in the bath to prevent them from cooking longer.
- Peel. After the eggs have cooled enough to handle, peel the eggs. Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Make filling. Remove the yolks from the eggs, and place them in a large bowl. Set the egg whites aside on a plate. Add mayo (2 tablespoons), softened cream cheese (1/2 cup) and salt (1/2 teaspoon) to the bowl with the egg yolks and use the back of a fork to mash the yolks and incorporate them with the other ingredients. Add bacon (4 slices cooked and crumbled), jalapenos (2 deseeded and minced), and shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1/2 cup), and stir to combine. (I find this is easiest to do with a rubber spatula)
- Fill + eat. Use a spoon to scoop the filling, or pipe the filling into the center of each egg white. Decorate the top of your deviled eggs with chopped chives and avocado slices. Enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Avocados. Go for haas! They’re higher in fat, creamier and WAY more delicious than regular (sorry Florida 😘).
- Nutritional information is 2 deviled egg halves: