Sweet, delicious keto no bake cookies are crunchy little bites of happiness! These little low carb cookies are so divinely scrumptious, your mouth will never know they are part of the low carb desserts circuit…
This is one of those low carb recipes for cookies that really works! There’s no baking involved and no guilt afterward, just sinfully delicious chocolatey goodness.
Low carb no bake cookies are one of those low carb sweet snacks you’ll want to hang on, because after you make them once, you’ll crave them time and time AGAIN!
I’m too excited, let’s dive in…
Looking for more keto desserts? Check out my keto peanut butter cookies, keto oatmeal cookies, or my keto ice cream recipe.
What I Love About This Low Carb No Bake Cookies Recipe
Well, first off, they’re cookies — what’s not to love?? But seriously, here are some of my favorite reasons why keto no bake cookies is one of the best healthy recipes around:
- Sinfully delicious
- Totally healthy
- No flour, no baking
These low carb no bake peanut butter cookies are completely customizable and so totally easy to make. Here’s what you need to know before getting started:
Butter – Making keto no bake cookies calls for butter, but coconut oil can be used instead. Coconut oil has a higher melting point than butter so keep that in mind if you live in a warmer aread.
Either way, both give your low carb no bake cookies that rich, fatty goodness and glossy, chocolate shine!
Peanut Butter – Part of the tastiness of these keto nutter butters comes from low carb peanut butter! Check the label, and be sure to grab a jar with no added sugar!
Erythritol – (the sweetener in these bad boys) is a zero calorie sweetener that’s great for low carb baking.
Lakanto makes my favorite erythritol — their granular sweetener is a combo of erythritol and monk fruit so you don’t get the aftertaste (that weird cooling sensation) from the erythritol!
How to Store These
Storing these low carb no bake cookies in an airtight container will keep them fresh and ready to go whenever you are.
This dessert is counter stable depending on the outside temp, they’ll melt in a warmer climate! Technically, they don’t need to be refrigerated but I like keeping mine in the fridge because they disappear quickly on the counter!
Can You Freeze These?
These little low carb no bake cookies freeze beautifully! For incredibly tasty, easy to make desserts you can grab whenever you’re craving them.
Pst — I find freezing low carb no bake cookies stops me from eating too many in one sitting!
OMG!! There are so many different ways you can serve these low carb no bake cookies it may send you into a sweet, delicious slumber!
Of course, you can always just eat them, or you can crumble them and layer them with low carb pudding for a more refined dessert. Speaking of crumbling, they also go great on top of keto Greek yogurt.
Cutting them in half lengthwise or making them thin means you can sandwich a scoop of low carb ice cream and – Ta-Dah!! Homemade low carb ice cream sandwiches. I mean, is there anything better?
Customizing this recipe is the fun part. You can toss in just about any crunchy, chewy morsel that your heart desires…
- Substitute the peanut butter for nut butter of choice. Like in my almond flour peanut butter cookies, where I use almond butter instead — you’ll hardly taste the difference. You can also use sunflower, walnut or pecan butter.
- Mix in chocolate chips for keto chocolate chip cookies!
- Use your favorite keto nuts and seeds of your choice. Think sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and macadamia nuts, yum!
- Stir in some spices! Try cinnamon for no bake low carb snickerdoodles, or ginger ala low carb gingerbread cookies.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
Making healthy desserts is one thing but making healthy desserts that taste great – now that’s a whole new ball game and you just signed up to play. Once you try these low carb no bake cookies, you’ll know what I’m talking about!
Here are some more of my favorite recipes for low carb healthy desserts:
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Shortbread Cookies
- Keto Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Keto No Bake CookiesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Keto Peanut Butter swap for nut butter of choice
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Swerve or Lakanto (see sweetener notes below) confectioners
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- 3/4 Cup Keto Nuts My faves are walnuts, pecans, and almonds -- use whatever you have on hand!
- 1/2 Cup Coconut shredded + unsweetened
- Melt unsalted butter (1/2 cup) and Low Carb peanut butter (1/2 cup) together in a pot over medium heat.
- Stir in cocoa powder (1/4 cup), erythritol (1/2 cup), and salt (a pinch).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract (1 teaspoon), nuts (3/4 cup), and shredded + unsweetened coconut (1/2 cup).
- Prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a tablespoon, to scoop cookies onto the parchment paper.
- Place cookies in the fridge until they harden and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Cocoa Powder. I much prefer dutch process cocoa powder in sweets, as it’s significantly less bitter than regular!
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste.
- Peanut Butter often contains added sugar. Read labels carefully before purchasing -- I love Justin's or Trader Joe's brand
- Nutritional information is based on 1 cookies if you make 18 cookies: