This creamy, flavor-packed keto pumpkin spice latte is going to fill your soul with all the lovely fall feelings!
Looking for more low carb treats? Try this keto chocolate milk, keto protein shake, keto hot chocolate, and keto eggnog.
The Spirit of Fall in the Form of a Latte
When the leaves start changing and the air starts cooling, it’s time. Time to curl up with something warm. Something festive. Something that just soothes the soul. And this keto pumpkin spice latte is THE cup of jo for the job.
The whipped topping, the foamed milk, the spice combo, the PUMPKIN! It’s undiluted, pure bliss. Coziness in a cup. Joy with every sip.
Enjoy the fruit (or veggie — what the heck is pumpkin?!) of the season with this low carb pumpkin spice latte. Totally guilt-free and totally delicious. After your first sip, you’ll see why this SoCal girl makes this hot latte year-round 😂 Yup, it’s that’ kinda good. ENJOY! – Linds x
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Video Tutorial
Carbs in a Pumpkin Spice Latte
It all started with the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. But, as amazing as it is, the cow’s milk and sugar really add up. Carb-wise, I mean: 52 grams in a medium, 50 of which are sugar. Here’s how we’ll modify this low carb pumpkin spice latte to get those numbers down:
- Low Carb Milk – unsweetened almond milk is most subtle, and what I prefer here. Coconut milk or oat milk are also great choices.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Swerve or Lakanto – You can use any of the keto sweeteners you prefer here. Adjust the amount you add based on how sweet you like your drinks. HINT: If you don’t like the taste of coffee, you’ll want to add more sweetener!
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – Or mix up a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice for your very own keto pumpkin spice mix. Grab the exact ratios here.
- Coffee – 1 shot of espresso works best here (but since most of us don’t have an espresso machine…) hot/strong coffee works great!
- Whipped Cream – 1 tablespoon of most brands has 0g carbs. BUT, it does contain added sugar — you can also make your own with low carb sweetener (it’s always better!).
How to Make a Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, and erythritol.
- Once warmed to your liking, remove from heat and add the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee.
- Top with whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and enjoy.
Make-Ahead Tips 💪
Combine your milk, sweetener, pumpkin, and spices together in a blender and store in the fridge. Next time you’re craving a sugar free pumpkin spice latte, reheat a little (in the microwave or over the stove) and pour a shot of espresso through the middle. Enjoy!
Have your low carb pumpkin spice latte your way with these potential swaps:
- Make this with decaf coffee.
- Or cold brew. For best results, you’ll want to blend the milk to fully incorporate it with the pumpkin, spices, and sweetener. Then pour your cold brew over ice and the milk over that.
- Make pumpkin keto ice cubes for cold coffee by combing all ingredients (except the coffee) in a blender, pouring them into ice cubes, and freezing for your next cold coffee.
Keto Pumpkin Spice LattePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 Cup Keto Milk (note 1)
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 1-3 Teaspoons Swerve or Lakanto (note 2)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (OR, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, and a dash of nutmeg)
- 4 Ounces Coffee (note 3) hot and strong
- Whipped Cream unsweetened, optional
- Combine. In a small saucepan, whisk together low carb milk (1 cup), pumpkin puree (1 tablespoon), and erythritol (1-3 teaspoons). Heat on medium, just to warm, and combine ingredients. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract (1 teaspoon), pumpkin pie spice (1/4 teaspoon), and coffee (4 ounces).
- Top with whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Milk - unsweetened light almond is my fave here, light coconut milk will work too, but will add coconut flavor.
- Sweetener - Taste test and add more if you like.
- Coffee - A shot of espresso will work as well.
My will power broke down. I got a Grande Psl at Starbucks. I usually make my own.
I did not like Starbucks. Mine is so much better.
Now I don’t want it again!
Awesome recipe!! How many servings does this make? ?
Hello Kelly! This recipe makes 1 serving. Enjoy! 🙂
You have wonderfully delicious recipes! Thank you!
Thank you so much Robin! Happy to have you here 🙂
Can’t stop making this! so addicting!?
Right Regine? I’m so glad you enjoyed! 🙂
5 min for this delicious drink!! I am so excited!
Yay! Can’t wait to hear what you think, Amanda! 😍
Erin | Dinners, Dishes and Dessert
I know for sure this Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte would be a huge hit in my house!
Yahoo! So happy to hear that, Erin! 🥰
katerina @ diethood.com
Such a fantastic recipe!! I LOVE that its sugar free!
Can’t agree with you more!
Beti | easyweeknightrecipes
This looks amaaaazing!! I am so excited to try this recipe! YUM!
Yay! Can’t wait to hear what you think, Beti! 🥰
Mmmm…. My new favorite latte! The pumpkin flavor is amazing!
Yahoo! SO glad you liked it, Catalina. 🥰
This tastes even better than the coffee shop version. I’m going to be making this all Fall long.
Yahoo! SO glad you liked it, Krystle! 🥰
I really love that this is sugar-free!! Thanks for the recipe!
You’re welcome, Sandra! Enjoy!
YUM – was craving something kinda sweet – just happened to check my e-mail. This recipe was showing up. I made a double batch (since I freeze my pumpkin puree in 2 tbs portions) and ended up using almond milk (only had a cup left) and the remainder with 1/2 & !/2 and heavy cream. Only used about 3 tsp stevia. Was so good, and filled that craving. thank you
Sounds really good, Pat! SO glad you enjoyed it!