Keto Chocolate Milk
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 Servings
- 2 Cups Keto Milk coconut or almond milk
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder dutch process is best
- 4 Tablespoons Allulose
- 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Chocolate. I love Lily's chocolate chips for this (they make dark, semi-sweet, and milk) but you can always make your own low carb chocolate by following my recipe!
- Cocoa Powder. I much prefer dutch process cocoa powder in sweets, as it’s significantly less bitter than regular!
- Milk. I swap between unsweetened light almond or coconut milk.
- Allulose/Sweetener. Erythritol will work as well but will have a grainer texture
- Nutritional information is for 1 serving if you divide this recipe into 2 servings:
Calories: 60kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 327mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 0g | Net Carbs: 4g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com