Servings 8 Servings
- 1/4 Cup White Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Pickle Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Jalapeño minced. Add more for extra heat, or include some seeds.
- 4 Cups Sliced Cabbage
- 1 Carrots peeled + shredded
- 1/2 Cup Pickles diced
Using a cheese grater, grate the onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together onion (1/4 cup), pickle juice (2 tablespoons), mayonnaise (2 tablespoons), pepper, and minced jalapeño (1/4 cup).
Add sliced cabbage (4 cups), diced pickles (1/2 cup), and shredded carrot (1 peeled) to a large bowl.
Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss together until veggies are coated.
Store in the fridge, it’s even tastier the next day. And enjoy!
- Pickles - Many pickles contain added sugar, check the labels before purchasing a product. We love Vlasic.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 serving, if you divide this recipe into 8 servings, which is about 1/2 cup:
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Net Carbs: 4g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com