Keto BBQ Sauce
Servings 18 servings
- 6 Ounce Tomato Paste canned
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Liquid Monk Fruit or Stevia optional
- 2 Teaspoons Liquid Smoke optional
Add all ingredients to a saucepan and stir to combine.
Heat on medium heat until you start to see bubbles form, then bring the sauce to a very low simmer.
Simmer until your sauce reaches desired thickness (the longer you simmer, the more liquid will evaporate). I usually heat mine for about 5 minutes.
Allow sauce to cool and enjoy!
- To add some heat to this recipe: I suggest using cayenne pepper powder, tabasco or sriracha
- Serving size will vary based on the amount of liquid you cook out of this recipe. A serving should equal around 1 Tablespoon:
Calories: 14kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com