Servings 6 Servings
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro leaves only
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream or low carb greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Cut avocado (1) in half and remove the pit/skin. Place avocado in the food processor.
Add all other ingredients to food processor, and process until smooth and fully combined.
Scoop into a bowl and enjoy!
- Avocados. Go for haas! They’re higher in fat, creamier and WAY more delicious than regular (sorry Florida ?).
- Add in avocado oil to turn this into a avocado sauce dressing.
- Increase spiciness by adding parts of a deseeded jalapeno.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Net Carbs: 1g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com