Servings 6 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Almonds slivered
- 1/2 Cup Celery minced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion minced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley chopped
Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, black pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add everything else, and stir until well coated.
Eat with a spoon, inside a lettuce wrap or on top of an avocado. Enjoy!
- Chicken - Any cooked/diced or shredded chicken will do here! Some options include:
- Poached chicken - Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add chicken (make sure it's submerged in 1-2" of water). Place the lid on top, and bring the water back to a boil. Once boiling, remove the pan from heat and don't remove the lid for 20 minutes. Check internal temp before removing, cooked chicken will be done at 165 F.
- Leftover chicken
- Canned chicken - be sure to drain and flake with a fork
- Rotisserie chicken - shuck and remove any skin.
- Almonds - if you can't find slivered almonds, feel free to chop up blanched almonds, and use those instead.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 serving if you divide this recipe into 6 servings, which is about 1/2 cup:
Calories: 259kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com