Keto Sandwich Bread
Servings 16 Slices
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line an 8” bread pan with parchment paper or butter.
In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
Add eggs (6 large in size), melted butter (4 tablespoons), *make sure it has cooled, we don’t want to cook the eggs*, apple cider vinegar (3 tablespoons) and warm water (3/4 cup) — stir to combine.
Pour the batter into prepared bread pan.
Cook for 55-65 min, or until the bread is cooked all the way through. ***
Let cool before slicing and enjoy!
- Almond Flour. Using fine-grained almond flour will yield the most "flour-like" results. My favorite brands are Bob's Red Mill, Trader Joe's, or Costco brands.
- Psyllium Husk. This recipe has ONLY been tested with NOW Psyllium Husk Powder. Some psyllium husk powders can turn baked goods into a blue-ish purple color, and they absorb liquids in varying amounts.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 slice, if you slice your bread into 16 slice.
- It’s important to use a FINE GRAIN almond flour, as the coarse grain will weigh down the eggs and make this bread less fluffy. I’ve had the best luck with Trader Joe’s brand and Bob’s Red Mill.
- Not all psyllium husk powders produce the same amount of fluff, and some of them can change the color of your bread to a blue-ish purple. I highly recommend using NOW psyllium husk.
- You may need to slice to the bread to see if it’s cooked through. If the center looks slightly doughy, place it back in the oven. If the top begins to brown, place tin foil over the top.
Calories: 182kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 297mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 3g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com