Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
Servings 12 Roll Ups
- 4 Ounce Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons Frank's Red Hot or hot sauce of choice
- 2 Tablespoons Chives thinly sliced
- 2 Sticks Celery cut in half (to the length of your chicken slices) and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 12 Slices Deli Sliced Chicken
Combine softened cream cheese (4 Ounce), hot sauce (2 tablespoons), and blue cheese (1/4 cup) in a food processor until smooth.
Stir in thinly sliced chives (2 tablespoons).
Lay deli sliced chicken (12 slices) down then spread the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over the top of each slice.
Place celery (2 sticks) in the center of each slice.
Roll the sliced chicken up tightly.
Repeat until you've used all ingredients. Slice each roll-up in half, and enjoy!
- Nutritional information is for 2 roll-ups if you make 24 using this recipe:
Calories: 57kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 253mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 0g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com