Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting
Servings 8 Servings*
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/3 Cup Confectioners Allulose
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Use an electric mixer to cream ingredients together until completely lump-free and fluffy.
Store in the fridge until ready to use, and enjoy!
- Nutritional information will vary depending on how much air you work into the frosting but is roughly 2 tablespoons of frosting:
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 1g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com