Keto Breakfast Cookies
Servings 16 Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Keto Protein Powder vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2-4 Tablespoons Confectioners Sweetener The amount you use will vary with how sweet your protein powder is. Taste test as you go, I always use 4 Tablespoons.
- 1/2 Cup Raisins, Cranberries, or Freezer Dried Berries
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts Chopped
In a heat-safe bowl, melt together the almond butter (3/4 cup) and 2 tablespoons coconut oil (2 tablespoons), *either using a double boiler or in the microwave*.
Stir in vanilla (1 teaspoon), protein powder (3/4 cup), almond powder (1/2 cup), and erythritol (2-4 tablespoons) until completely dissolved.
Stir in berries (1/2 cup) and chopped walnuts ( 1/2 cup).
Form your dough into 16 round balls, then flatten them into discs.
Place them in a single layer on a plate and into the fridge until firm (about 30 minutes).
Store in the fridge, and enjoy!
- Almond Flour. Using fine-grained almond flour will yield the most "flour-like" results. My favorite brands are Bob's Red Mill, Trader Joe's, or Costco brands
- Nutritional information is for 1 cookie if you make 16 cookies using this recipe. It was calculated using freezer dried raspberries and this protein powder:
Calories: 155kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 14mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com