Chocolate Fat Bombs
Servings 24 fat bombs
Add unsweetened baking chocolate (2 Ounces) and coconut oil (2/3 cup) to a double boiler, and stir together as the ingredients melt (this can also be done in the microwave!).
Remove from heat and stir in erythritol (1/3 cup), salt (1/2 teaspoon), cinnamon (pinch) and chopped pecans (1/2 cup) *if using*.
Pour into silicone molds** -- if you don't have any, a muffin tin with muffin liners will work perfectly.
Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
Store in the fridge, and enjoy!
- Chocolate. I love Lily's chocolate chips for this (they make dark, semi-sweet, and milk) but you can always make your own low carb chocolate by following my recipe!
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste.
- Baking chocolate is unsweetened, and is most often found in the baking section. Don't buy a low carb chocolate bar, it'll make these too sweet!
- Use more baking chocolate if you'd like a dark chocolate bite! Taste and adjust as needed, after the sweetener has been added. A little baking chocolate goes a longgg way!
- I used these diamond shaped molds from Amazon!
- Nutritional information is based on 1 if you divide this recipe into 24 fat bombs:
Calories: 80kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 0g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com