Mediterranean Chicken Marinade
Servings 4 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Pounds Chicken Breast boneless + skinless
Add all ingredients to a large resealable bag, seal, and toss to combine.
Place bag in the fridge for 3 hrs - overnight.
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Clean and grease grates.
Add chicken and cook on each side for 5-7 minutes, or until it flips easily without sticking to the grates -- you'll know the chicken is done once the internal temp has reached 165 F.
Place cooked chicken on a plate and loosely tent for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- Marinade length. The longer this marinates, the more flavorful your chicken will be!
- Cooking Method. Cook this chicken in the oven or on the stove instead of grilling. Follow the marinade instructions above, and cook accordingly.
- Resting Chicken: Don't skip this step! Cutting into your chicken right after pulling it off the grill will release the juices and make it dry.
- Nutritional information is based on 1/2 lb of marinated chicken:
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com