Curry Chicken Salad
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Sugar or 2 teaspoon confectioners erythritol* (low carb sugar alternative, I always use this!)
- 3 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 3 Cups Chicken cooked + cubed
- 1 Cup Celery diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion diced
- 1/2 Cup Raisins (sub for blackberries* to save some carbs)
- 3/4 Cup Cashews roasted + salted. Roughly chopped (sub for peanuts* or almonds to save some carbs)
Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and combine.
In a large bowl, mix the salad ingredients together.
Cover the salad with your dressing, and stir to combine.
Place salad in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving, and enjoy!
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste.
- If you're making the "low carb" version of this recipe (blackberries instead of raisins, peanuts instead of cashews, and erythritol instead of sugar), each serving has 7.9 g carbs, and 3.9 g net carbs.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 serving, if you divide this recipe into 6 servings:
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 40g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Net Carbs: 16g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com