Avocado Tuna Salad
- 3 Cans of 5 ounce tuna packed in water + drained
- 2 Small Avocado ripe + cubed (note 1)
- 3/4 Cup Red Onions minced
- 1/2 Cup Celery diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
Combine. Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, and mix together using a fork, to break up the tuna into smaller pieces and lightly mash the avocado as desired.
Serve + Enjoy! Serve with your favorite bread, chips, or crackers, and enjoy!
- Avocados. Hass avocados are creamier and more flavor-packed than Florida avocados--grab Haas if you can.
- Storing. Add additional lime juice to the top of your salad so the avocado doesn’t brown.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Net Carbs: 4g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com