Low Carb Martini
Servings 1 Cocktail
Add contents to a cocktail shaker, cover and shake!
Strain into a martini glass.
Top with low carb chocolate shavings, and enjoy!
- Chocolate. I love Lily's chocolate chips for this (they make dark, semi-sweet, and milk) but you can always make your own low carb chocolate by following my recipe!
- Cocoa Powder. I much prefer dutch process cocoa powder in sweets, as it’s significantly less bitter than regular!
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste.
- Milk. I swap between unsweetened light almond or coconut milk.
- I use 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder to cut down on carbs, feel free to add more if you’d like to bump up the chocolatiness of your cocktail!
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Net Carbs: 2g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com