Low Carb Protein Shake
Servings 1 Smoothie
Place ingredients into your blender in the order listed above (Minus the raspberries if you’d like to mash them as I did in the photos).
Blend until smooth, and enjoy!
Option: mash the raspberries in the bottom of your cup. Once you’re done drinking your smoothie, enjoy the mashed raspberries with a spoon.
- Chocolate. I love Lily's chocolate chips for this (they make dark, semi-sweet, and milk) but you can always make your own low carb chocolate by following my recipe!
- Milk. I swap between unsweetened light almond or coconut milk.
- Peanut Butter often contains added sugar. Read labels carefully before purchasing -- I love Justin's or Trader Joe's brand.
- Make sure you like the taste of your protein powder!! If you don’t like the taste, you won’t like this shake.
- You won’t be able to taste the spinach, and it’s a great way to sneak some greens in for breakfast! I store a bag of spinach in the freezer to make my shakes extra cold.
- Nutritional information is based on entire recipe:
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 5g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com