Canned Chicken Salad Recipe
Servings 6 Servings
- 3 Cups Canned Chicken drained and dry, can substitute for cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 Cup Dill Pickles chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery finely chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Dill chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt optional, depending on how salty your pickles are
Make sure your canned chicken (3 cups) is drained and completely dry.
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
Store in the fridge, and serve with butter lettuce, or on sandwiches.
- You can use whatever type of cooked chicken you prefer.
- If eating low carb foods, make sure your pickles don’t have sugar added!
- I prefer the taste of Greek yogurt to mayonnaise, to save some carbs, use mayonnaise.
- Pickles - Many pickles contain added sugar, check the labels before purchasing a product. We love Vlasic.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 37g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com