Low Carb Milkshake
Toss all ingredients in the blender in the order listed above.
Pour into a glass and top with your favorite toppings. (I poured a little sugar free chocolate in the glass before pouring the milkshake in). Enjoy!
- Avocados. Go for haas! They’re higher in fat, creamier and WAY more delicious than regular (sorry Florida ?).
- Chocolate. I love Lily's chocolate chips for this (they make dark, semi-sweet, and milk) but you can always make your own low carb chocolate by following my recipe!
- Lakanto, Swerve, or Erythritol. I stick to Lakanto and Swerve which are a 1:1 swap with traditional sugar. If using a different brand of Erythritol, keep in mind it's 70% as sweet as sugar, so you may need to add more to taste.
- Milk. I swap between unsweetened light almond or coconut milk.
- Nutritional information is based on 1 shake if you divide this recipe into 2. It doesn't include whipped cream or chocolate syrup.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 39g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 6g
Delicious recipe from Lindsey Hyland // www.thelittlepine.com