Low Carb Hot Chocolate
You know a cup of this low carb hot chocolate is just what you need for an extra cozy and special cold day...
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 Cup Low Carb Milk of Choice check out our list of options, unsweetened – I use coconut or almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao Powder raw (you can also use Cocoa powder)
- 1 Tablespoon Erythritol or sweetener of choice
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Sprinkly Cinnamon and/or Nutmeg (optional)
- Sugar Free Whipped Cream (optional)
- Cacao Nibs (optional—higher in carbs+fat)
Toss all ingredients (except whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings if using) into a pot on the stove and stir while heating to desired temperature.
Pour into 2 mugs, top with whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg. Enjoy!
- *I used almond milk for the nutritional information. Optional toppings are not included in nutritional information.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Calcium: 7.5% | Iron: 1%
©Little Pine Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media/website/blod is strictly prohibited.