Mexican Chicken Salad
Celebrate like its Cinco De Mayo every day and spice up lunch time with some creatively tasty Mexican chicken salad.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise or Low Carb Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Low Carb Taco Seasoning or regular without sugar added
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Chicken Breast cooked and chopped or shredded depending on preference
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1/2 Cup Bell Pepper diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro fresh, diced
Whisk together mayo, lime juice, taco seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, ren onion, bell pepper and cilantro.
Pour dressing over the chicken and vegetables and fold to combine.
Enjoy with low carb bread or wrapped in lettuce!
- This recipe make about 3 cups of chicken salad, which would make 1 serving equal to 1/2 cup.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 371mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 18.4mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.3mg
©Little Pine Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media/website/blog is strictly prohibited.