Low Carb Mulled Wine
The cheeriest, coziest and most delicious way to enjoy this holiday season is with a colorful mug of low carb mulled wine! Full of delicious spices, oranges and warm holiday cheer.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Bottle Red Wine full bodied wine such as Cabernet or Merlot
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Erythritol granular (depends on how sweet you’d like it)
- 1 Orange sliced into rounds
- 6 Whole Cloves
- 3 Star Anise
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
Place all ingredients into pot. Bring to a gentle simmer, and cook simmering for 20 minutes. Be very careful not to boil the mulled wine!
Ladle wine into individual mugs and garnish with orange peel and cinnamon sticks. Cheers!
- Traditionally, brandy is added to mulled wine -- since it's a liquor, I decided not to use it.
- To save some carbs, try using orange extract instead of oranges.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1.5% | Vitamin C: 21.1% | Calcium: 2.8% | Iron: 4.8%
©Little Pine Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media/website/blod is strictly prohibited.