Baked cheese crisps are the answer to your low carb and keto snack cravings! Packed with protein, easy and SUPER DELICIOUS!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 12 Servings (based on 2 crisps for a batch of 24)
Calories 64 kcal
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Slice jalapeños about ¼” thick, making sure your slices are as even as possible. Remove the seeds (or keep them for extra spice!)
Toss jalapeño slices in olive oil and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Wash your hands!
Toss baking sheet in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until they’re soft and starting to crisp.
Remove jalapeños from baking sheet and set aside.
Line baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
In a small bowl, mix together the grated parmesan, oregano, paprika and garlic powder.
Place small mounds of cheese on parchment paper and flatten the tops. Then place a jalapeños on top of each mound.
Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until your cheese is crisp and golden brown.
Allow your crisps to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container.
- Can be made with shredded parmesan as well.
- Skip the jalapeños if you don’t like spice!
- The spice combo is flexible, add or subtract as you see fit.
- Nutritional information will vary depending on how large you make your crisps. Using this recipe I made 24 crisps, the nutritional information below is based on 2 crisps.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.