Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Low Carb White Chocolate Bark
This easy white chocolate bark recipes looks super fancy but only takes 5 minutes! Stir in whatever you're craving for a delicious treat!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 32 Servings
- 1 Pound White Chocolate I used this sugar free white chocolate
- 1 Cup Almonds I used skin on almonds, you can use whatever you prefer
- 1 Teaspoon Extract optional, almond, peppermint
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Place almonds in an even layer on a baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
In a double boiler, or microwave, melt the chocolate.
Once melted, remove from heat and stir in almonds and almond extract.
Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
Spread the almond and white chocolate mixture in an even layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
Place baking sheet in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
Break into piece and enjoy!
- This recipe is for basic white chocolate bark. Feel free to add whatever you’re craving — cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, etc.
- To enjoy your white chocolate bark sooner, place the baking sheet in the fridge.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 0g | Calcium: 1.2% | Iron: 0.9%