These turkey club wraps are one of those quick and easy low carb lunch ideas I rely heavily on during busy work weeks.
Not to mention, these low carb wraps are everything you love in a club sandwich, just without the bread! They take 5 minutes (seriously!) to make, are packed with protein, perfect for grab and go lunches (or picnics!), and they’re just DANG GOOD!
If you love lettuce wraps, you’re going to love everything about this low carb recipes crisp and crunchy layers.
Let’s dive in!
There are so many reasons to love these turkey club wraps! To name a few:
- EASY! Literally, stack, roll and eat.
- Legit, portable wrap that’s low in carbs, AND you don’t have to turn on the oven!
- Customizable. Get the method down, and turn all your favorite sandwiches into iceberg lettuce wraps!
Quick easy and painless, here’s whatcha need to know:
The “wraps” – The best lettuce for lettuce wraps is iceberg lettuce, but you can use whatever lettuce you prefer. Romaine is great if you remove most of the thick spine, and butter lettuce is delicious, just a bit pricier.
If you’re following a low carb eating plan, just be sure to check your deli meat and bacon for added sugars. I know, it’s shocking, they add sugar to everything!
ALSO! I like to get my bacon extra crispy, as it’s the only ingredient in these turkey club wraps that adds crunch. I suggest pan frying bacon in a cast iron for ultimate crispiness.
Dressing – Sandwiches are always better with some sort of dressing. Here’s we’re using mayo — but mustard, keto ranch dressing or dijon are always great.
Serve these turkey club wraps with all your favorite sandwich sides!
So many ways to switch thing up here! To name a few…
- Use a different kind of meat. Not a fan of turkey or bacon? No problem! Sub in your favorite deli meat such as ham (ala ham roll ups), roast beef, or chicken.
- Use other vegetables as a wrap. Not digging the traditional lettuce wrap turkey club? Check out my keto egg rolls where I use poached cabbage as a wrap instead, or my cucumber wraps, which use (you guessed it!) cucumbers. Both veggies are easy subs here, they just require a few extra steps.
- Add more veggies. Thinly sliced onions, sprouts, cucumbers, pickles, olives, and pepperonis are all sandwich classics. We love mashing avocados and using it instead of mayonnaise, like in this avocado chicken salad or this avocado tuna salad.
- Turn these turkey club wraps into a sandwich instead. If you’re eating low carb, try one of my keto bread recipes — for the classic club sandwich, you’ll want 3 slices of bread per sandwich.
Looking for more lunch recipes that are quick and easy?! I’ve got a few for you!
- Keto Tortillas
- Keto Butternut Squash Soup
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Keto Ham Salad
- Greek Chicken Salad
Turkey Club WrapsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 3 Slices Deli Sliced Turkey
- 1 Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices Tomatoes
- 2 Slices Bacon cooked + crispy
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on your cutting board.
- Place iceberg lettuce (2 leaves) in the center, one leaf on top of the other.
- Spread mayonnaise (1 tablespoon) in the center of your lettuce, followed by deli turkey (3 slices), cheese (1 slice), tomatoes (2 slices), and bacon (2 slices).
- Fold in the left and right sides of the lettuce, then roll from top to bottom, over the filling. Use parchment paper to roll the wrap up like a burrito.
- Slice the wrap in half and remove the parchment before eating! Enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
- Nutritional information is for the entire recipe: