This ridiculously SCRUMPTIOUS low carb pumpkin cheesecake is the epitome of cozy, comforting, fall low carb desserts!
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe is so darn delicious you’ll find reasons to make it long after fall has passed.
Having a low carb Thanksgiving feast worth raving about is easy with the right healthy recipes. Using crave-worthy low carb recipes to create it means you can look forward to all of it and should skip nothing!
If pumpkin cheesecake is your jam, then you’re in for a treat my friend….let’s go!
I love that it’s delicious pumpkin cheesecake and I can eat it without reserve! This low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe allows me to enjoy the holiday meal (and the entire season for that matter) without feeling like I have to skip dessert.
Besides, it’s so darn easy to make you’ll never see cheesecake the same way again. Here are more great reasons to love it:
- Rich decadent pumpkin cheesecake flavor
- Totally low carb and guilt-free
- Really quick and easy prep
- Sweet crunchy homemade crust
- Wholesome nutritious ingredients
- Flexible delicious recipe
Hang on to your seat, because this low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe is gonna’ take your taste buds on a flavor journey of unmeasured proportions – and you’re going to savor every delicious moment!
There are only six simple ingredients on this healthy pumpkin recipes ingredient list, and you may even already have them. Take a look:
Cream Cheese – Here’s the basis for the cheesecake part of your low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe. You want it softened but not warm.
Pumpkin Puree – Be sure to grab pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling has added sugars and spices that pumpkin puree doesn’t contain.
Eggs – You probably already know that eggs help add to the creaminess and bind the ingredients together in this yummy low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Eggs are also responsible for the thick smooth texture in this recipe.
Pumpkin Pie Spice – Pumpkin pie spice helps add delicious pumpkin pie flavor to your low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe. If you don’t have any on hand, feel free to use a combo of 3 parts cinnamon and 1 part nutmeg.
Tools To Make
Here are the cheesecake basics:
- Springform Pan – to form the crust and bake your pie
- Large Mixing Bowl – to hold the yummy filling
- Electric Hand Mixer – for blending the pie ingredients
- Measuring Cup & Spoons – so you can measure everything
How much simpler can it get?
Your low carb pumpkin cheesecake will need to be stored in the fridge if you can wrestle it away from your dinner guests. Of course, you can just make another….
Can You Freeze This?
Believe it or not, you can freeze this low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe!
Freeze the whole thing, or freeze it in individual slices so you can pull one serving out at a time! Allow the cheesecake to slow thaw in the fridge to ensure it’s as incredibly delicious as when it first set.
There are so many unforgettable ways you can serve this awesome low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe it’ll make you dizzy. I love pairing it up with my other low carb pumpkin faves, such as a sugar free pumpkin spice latte or this pumpkin smoothie. Either way, I finish them both off with a big dollop of whipped topping!
You can do a few different things to tweak this low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe for a new flavor twist. Here are a couple of suggestions to consider:
Can I Turn This Into A No Bake Cheesecake?
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake contains eggs, which means, yes, you have to bake it. I MUCH prefer to make cheesecake with eggs, as eggs help to thicken this dessert while amping up its smooth texture.
Without eggs, especially in this recipe (given the amount of liquid in pumpkin), additional ingredients are needed to firm it up — which is why (unfortunately) making a low carb no bake cheesecake isn’t as simple as skipping eggs.
If no bake is your goal, butter is an awesome ingredient to mix into the filling to firm things up! Check out my cheesecake fat bombs to get an idea of the ratios.
Can I Turn This Into Cheesecake Bars?
Whip up some low carb pumpkin cheesecake bars from this recipe by pressing the crust into a casserole dish, and pouring the filling on top. Of course, you’ll want to adjust your bake time — start with 20 minutes and work your way up until the center is set and the top is a beautiful golden brown.
Psst — This is when I like to add low carb chocolate chips!
Can I Make This Without The Crust?
Yes!! This low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe makes an awesome crustless low carb cheesecake! You can also use a muffin pan to make little individual cheesecakes — again cut your bake time in half when using a muffin pan.
What Kind Of Toppings Can I Add?
Any kind your little imagination can dream up! Here are a few delicious suggestions but it mainly depends on your taste and dietary restrictions.
- Whipped topping
- Low carb nuts (I LOVE pecans with this recipe!)
- Low carb chocolate (or chocolate syrup!)
Can I Turn This Into Pumpkin Fat Bombs?
Pumpkin fat bombs would be delish!
This recipe will need a few minor tweaks to be turned into fat bombs, as currently, the filling isn’t as firm as most fat bombs. Check out these fat bombs (strawberry cheesecake fat bombs and lemon cheesecake fat bombs) and tweak the recipe to accommodate your pumpkin puree instead!
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese**** room temp***
- 3/4 Cup Erythritol granular
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs room temp***
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
"Graham Cracker" Crust*:
- In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the crust until the flour is coated in butter and it resembles a rough sand texture.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a 7" springform pan*. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust into an even layer.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Pulse cream cheese, erythritol, and salt together in a food processor until smooth. Pause, and scrape down the sides every few pulses.
- Add the vanilla, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice, and pulse until smooth.
- Add the eggs, and pulse until smooth, again scraping down the sides occasionally to ensure everything combines.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Place springform pan on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the edges are set / lightly brown, and the center is still slightly wobbly. This is important to prevent a cracking cheesecake! (overbaking is the easiest way to crack a cheesecake) There should still be about 2-3" of wobbly center in your cheesecake.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool.
- Once at room temp, refrigerate for 3 hours (or overnight!).
- Cover with whipped cream and chopped nuts. Enjoy!
You can never have too many yummy pumpkin recipes for the holidays. In fact, the holiday season lasts about as long as your awesome recipes do.
Whether you’re entertaining or savoring all the delicious flavor with family, here are some other low carb pumpkin recipes you may enjoy:
- Pumpkin Soup – Yes, soup….and it’s delicious!
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie – the quintessential holiday dessert without the carbs.
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bread – moist and savory pumpkin deliciousness.
- Low Carb Pumpkin Muffins – sweet yummy pumpkin muffins you can eat with your hands.
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread – tasty pumpkin flavor that bakes up quickly and easily.
The holidays just wouldn’t be complete without this low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe! It’s sweet, decadent and oh-so creamy. It’s also crazy easy to prep and toss in the oven!
This is one of my single most favorite holiday dessert recipes and I hope you enjoy it too…
Let me know what you think in the comments below, and enjoyyy!