You guys, these delicious, low carb no bake peanut butter cookies are melt in your mouth scrumptious, and are one of the ultimate low carb recipes for dessert!!
Miracles do happen, friends – salty, sweet, crunchy, this is one of those low carb cookies that satisfies every craving! PLUS! You won’t believe how fast it is to throw together a batch of these low carb desserts.
Let’s just say you’re going to want to make them in bulk, because they have a tendency to, ahem, disappear. Let’s start!
These low carb no bake peanut butter cookies are healthy snack GOALS!:
- They’re fast and easy! Got 20 minutes? You have time for these cookies!
- The ingredients are inexpensive and easy to have on-hand anytime you want to whip some up.
- So versatile! You’ll see what I mean below…
This recipe is as easy as it is mouth-watering…
Low Carb Peanut Butter – Make sure you get low carb peanut butter by simply checking the label and make sure no sugar has been added to the product.
But you do have the choice between crunchy and creamy, depending on your preferences. I like the crunch factor myself, but you do you!
Shredded Coconut: Make sure you get unsweetened and shredded!
My preferred brands are Lakanto and Swere.
Low Carb Protein Powder – Make sure you like the flavor of your protein powder! My preferred product is ISO Pure protein powder, which is a whey-based protein — we can’t stand the taste of pea protein powders.
Also, check out my guide to low carb protein powders, as protein powder is another one of those ingredients that can be full of sneaky sugar!
Because of the high amount of soft fats in these, like the peanut butter and the butter, it’s a good idea to keep these low carb no bake peanut butter cookies in the fridge in an air tight container for the best consistency.
Can You Freeze Them?
The real trick to freezing these tasty little jewels is having any left… but seriously, just place these on a parchment-lined cookie sheet in the freezer for a few hours, then transfer to an airtight bag to store for longer periods. Perfect!
We love to eat these low carb no bake peanut butter cookies on their own (they make GREAT hiking snacks!).
There are SO many unique ways to customize these healthy no bake cookies!
- Use a different kind of nut butter! Use almond butter (ala almond flour peanut butter cookies), macadamia nut butter, or sunflower seed butter.
- Switch up the nuts/coconut in these cookies for your fave. Like macadamias or pecans.
- Stir in some freezer dried/dehydrated low carb berries. These are easy to find at Trader Joes.
- Add some chocolate. There are many ways to do this — try mixing in some sugar free chocolate chips (kinda like low carb chocolate chip cookies) or sugar free white chocolate chips. You can also swap the vanilla protein powder for chocolate, or dip your formed cookies in melted low carb dark chocolate!
Low Carb No Bake Peanut Butter CookiesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the peanut butter and butter together in a bowl — this can be done in the microwave or using a double boiler. Use a rubber spatula to combine.
- Add erythritol, protein powder, and salt. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the shredded coconut and peanuts until thouroughly coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop to form cookie mounds on your baking sheet.
- Place cookies in the fridge until they harden (about 1 hr) and enjoy!
Fans Also Made These Low Carb Recipes:
If you can’t get enough of these healthy cookies, try these scrumptious versions:
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chocolate + chocolate + coconut = HAPPINESS!
- Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies. These cookies are low carb chocolates best friend!
- Low Carb No Bake Cookies. The chocolatey version of this recipe
- Coconut Flour Cookies. Coconut and chocolate are a match made in HEAVEN!
- Low Carb Cream Cheese Cookies. If you haven’t tried cream cheese cookies, this recipe is a MUST!
These low carb no bake peanut butter cookies are an incredible treat for any time of day. Comment below and let me know whatcha think!! Enjoyyy!