You’re gonna love this cosmopolitan keto martini! It’s a lovely combo of fresh raspberries, lime juice and orange extract, that’ll wow any skeptic of the yumminess potential behind low carb alcoholic drinks!
It’s the perfect refreshingly delicious low carb alcohol to cheers with friends poolside, or to class up in a martini glass for a fancy cocktail hour treat.
This low carb recipes about to be your new happy hour fave, so make these keto martini ingredients a staple on your next low carb shopping list! A true sense of indulgence, even without the carbs!
Ready to get shaking? Let’s dive in…
How to Make a Cosmopolitan Keto Martini
Making this keto martini is not only easy-peasy, but you can get really creative with its ingredients (we’ll delve into that below).
One of my favorite reasons to make this keto martini, is how gorgeous it looks poured into a cold glass, and served with a slice of lime — it’s sure to make you look like a high end bartender every time! And did I mention it’s adorably pink? Perfect for girls night, showers, and cocktail hours alike. Or game night, it’s SO tasty, everyone will love this one.
Here’s all you have to do:
- First, muddle the raspberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, orange extract, erythritol, lime juice and ice.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Strain this fabulous keto martini into a martini glass (or glass of choice), garnish with a lime and drink up!
Now let’s talk about some tasty ways you can give this keto martini your very own twist…
Low Carb Alcoholic Drinks Variations
Although your options may seem limited (compared to traditional cocktails), trust me when I tell you that the sky’s the limit for low carb alcoholic drinks variations! For this keto martini in particular, there are a handful of swaps and add ons you can try to make it truly yours. To name a few:
- Swap out the raspberries with one or more of your favorite low carb fruits.
- You can also go with lemon instead of lime if you want a real lip-smacker of a cocktail!
- If you don’t have erythritol, you can opt for one of many keto sweeteners, including stevia and monk fruit.
- There’s a wide array of flavored vodkas out there that you can use instead of citrus vodka, including strawberry, ginger zest, and cucumber.
- You can also go with another low carb liquor like tequila or gin. They come in different flavors, too!
As you can see, there are tons of keto alcohol options, so you’ll never feel like you’re missing out on cocktail hour!
Psst — for those that’re curious, cosmos are traditionally made with cranberry juice, which is suuuper high in sugar and carbs. I opted for muddled raspberries instead, as they’re keto fruits, and using less = less carbs!
Other ways to drink low carb alcohol
As you’ll see from the low carb cocktails list below, you can get really creative with low carb alcohol!
Before I get into these keto drinks, I want to share that you can also enjoy premade low carb alcoholic beverages, including low carb beer and low carb wine — you can even make low carb mulled wine using your favorite keto wine! Low carb living truly doesn’t mean you have to deny yourself of a little debauchery now and then!
If this keto martini isn’t what you’re looking for, try your hand at some of these low carb drinks instead!
Cosmopolitan Keto Martini Recipe
You’re gonna love this tasty, festive, gorgeous keto martini recipe! Wow your friends (and impressive yourself) with how tasty low carb living can be! Even carb-loving cosmo aficionados won’t know the difference!
Please fill me in on any variations you concocted in the comments below! Cheers!
Low Carb CosmopolitanPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Add raspberries to a cocktail shaker and lightly muddle.
- Add vodka, orange extract, erythritol, lime juice and ice.
- Cover and shake.
- Strain cosmo into a martini glass
- Garnish with lime wheel and enjoy!